EPL 2016/2017 : Holding Wont Take Risks at Arsenal


Holding Rob says he does not want to take the risk of endangering the line behind his team when playing at Arsenal.

The 20-year-old recently joined from Bolton last week and he was known as someone who has good technique in processing the ball. But he said he would give priority to the defense team first.

"From the video circulating on the internet, you can see that I can do some tricks in the penalty box, but maybe I do not live here!" Holding said on Arsenal Player.

"I'll just try to carry the ball and play it on the surface of the ground, which I think will make me give my best."

"But I know when to throw it away if there is a dangerous situation. I am not a person who likes to take risks."

Arsenal will hold a pre-season in the United States, where they will get the chance to face the MLS All-Stars team. ( Ars )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019