EPL 2016/2017 Reject Arsenal, Finally Vardy Voice Out Why


Jamie Vardy spoke for the first time since he refused to Arsenal in the summer.

The 29-year-old British eventually extend the contract with a duration of four years at the King Power Stadium. Despite previous Arsene Wenger is ready to make a release clause of his contract.

"I strongly believe in my agent and the club to finish it all, which allows me to focus on English and try to help the team. We will be happy to continue to compete in the tournament, but that did not happen and we will make sure you can learn from that experience," Vardy said according to the Daily Star.

"It was great to be able to join the pre-season, without any other things that can distract. The next time I have decided, I was Leicester City player, and I'm very happy with it."

"The club has been very fantastic for me and now I have to prove my best. I thank the manager, the owner, and also my teammates, and fans, for the support they gave to me."

"What we achieved last season was really incredible and beyond our imagination, but we must do it again. There is no need to be afraid. We will defend the trophy and we can not wait to play in the Champions League. The next few years will be interesting this club. We want to build a successful performance last season and I'm happy to be part of it. " (Ff / rer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019