EPL 2016/2017: This Liverpool wonderkid Ready 'schooled' to Championship


Liverpool youngster, Cameron Brannagan claimed to be ready to be loaned to another club this summer despite the club being at the lower castes.

The midfielder is performed nine times with the Reds last season. But with the existence of Sadio Mane, Marko Grujic and Georginio Wijnaldum newcomers, his chances of appearing regularly will be more difficult.

Several Championship clubs have shown an interest in so-called 20-year midfielder. And Brannagan believe, play regularly at a lower caste would be beneficial to his career.

"I see there will be benefits from borrowing. If I do not get regular playing time up here, I would love to experience that way because it's something I've never done before," he said.

"It will be nice for me as a young player to play football regularly so I wanted to do it immediately," he continued.

"Go out on loan, playing in the Championship against more senior players will be a good experience for me. I want to do," he said. (Exp / dzi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019