Rooney Ready To Release His Captain Band

Wayne Rooney claimed to be ready to give up the captain's armband on his arm off in England, if indeed it is a decision that should be taken.

New national team manager, Sam Allardyce, had said that he still had to do some consideration, before deciding whether he will continue to make Rooney as captain.

But Rooney admitted that he had prepared with all the results that may occur.

"I will continue to play until the 2018 World Cup and then I will probably make a decision," Rooney said in the Daily Mail.

"But over the next two years, captain or not, I will be ready to defend the national team and ready to get down if desired my presence."

"I've talked to him. Not in a long time about whether he would play me or my role, but it seems very enthusiastic about his new job and he will have his own way of doing it."

"I do not think it would be fair to expect to make a decision about a captain now. So I will wait and see what he thinks. He wanted to see the first team, working with us all, and then make a decision." (Tdm / rer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019