Bruma: Mourinho Like My Action

Galatasaray winger, Bruma, revealing that he received praise from the manager of Manchester United, after the two teams involved in a test match last week.

Portugal U21 players made excellent Turkish team in the first round, when he was able to pass through the United defense and beat goalkeeper David de Gea.

Bruma admitted was talking with Mourinho at the end of the game and it won praise from his manager, Jose Mourinho.

"He congratulated me on the match and said he was impressed with my performance," said 21-year-old player in Ojogo.

"He promised he would continue to monitor the performance and told me I would have a great opportunity to strengthen the national team."

United themselves eventually won by a score of 5-2 over Galatasaray in the test match. (Ojo / rer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019