Martin Montoya seals Valencia move after release by Barcelona

Martin Montoya said he had consulted with colleagues in Barcelona, ​​Jordi Alba, before finally officially joined Valencia.

Montoya is considered one of the most talented defender of Barcelona lately. But he rarely gets a chance to play in the first team and was loaned out to fail when Inter Milan.

Now Montoya will start a new chapter with attempting to pursue a career in Valencia.

"I go from central London this week, I can not wait to work with the team and I'm very enthusiastic. Valencia are interested in me since a few months ago, they are a great team and full of history, until finally I decided to come here," said Montoya in Marca.

"I came here to work hard, I'm ready to commit and sacrifice to help the team reach their goals. We want to bring Valencia back into the Champions League."

"Jordi Alba says that Valencia is a great city, a great club and I will enjoy it, I hope it will continue to be happy." (Mar / rer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019