Arsenal ace Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain winks at Liverpool




Arsenal ace Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has admitted his admiration for Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is being linked with a move to the Reds, where Gerrard is now on the coaching staff.
Discussing his new last season wing-back role, the England international told BT Sport: "I don't know, really. Playing for a team like Arsenal, it ends up being more of a right-wing job. I get the ball from deeper and the plays into my hands more.
"At the end of the day, it's given me minutes and I'm not one to complain.
"But, the centre mid role... I've always wanted to be Steven Gerrard, so I've still got a hope of that!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019