Andres Iniesta 'considering his future' at Barcelona

Barcelona mainstay midfielder, Andres Iniesta admitted that he began to doubt his future at the club he defended since still in junior level.

Known as one of the main pillars of Barca's success in the last decade, Iniesta has yet to extend his contract which will end at the end of the season.

Iniesta who now turns 33 years old states that he started thinking about his future at the club. He hinted that his era at the Blaugrana would be over soon.

"Now, I have not signed a new contract yet, I feel a lot of strange feelings for the first time, but I think it's normal," Iniesta said in an interview with El Pais.

"This is a scenario that, maybe three years ago I never imagined.Say sometimes I wonder about my future when before I did not do it," he continued.

A few days ago Barca must recognize the excellence of the eternal rival, with 1-5 aggregate score in the Supercopa de Espana game. Click Here to Continue.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019