Shaw cant wait to play under Mourinho
LUKE Shaw was the focus for a new season with Manchester United following the missed opportunity to play last season due to a serious injury.
The defender, who joined United from Southampton two years ago, suffered a broken leg when facing rivals PSV in the Champions League, in September last year.
However, after the recovery, the 21-year-old can not wait to start pre-season campaign under Jose
Mourinho against Wigan Athletic on Saturday.
Mourinho against Wigan Athletic on Saturday.
"I feel good right now," he told MUTV.
"I think a few weeks I practice diligently for the upcoming match this.
"I'm going through a tough eight months but after setting foot on the field, I refused to look back.
"At the moment I only want to look forward and give my contribution to the team.
"They helped me from within and outside the club. Family and friends play a huge role in my recovery.
"Although I never said this before but once again I want to thank the physio who has been taking care of me and my return to the field."
"Although I never said this before but once again I want to thank the physio who has been taking care of me and my return to the field."
Meanwhile, Shaw admits positive experience during their first training session under new coach Jose Mourinho.
Comments
Post a Comment