Sunderland midfielder Emanuele Giaccherini moving with Napoli

Napoli have completed the signing of Sunderland midfielder Emanuele Giaccherini.

Giaccherini has called time on his career with Sunderland by signing for Serie A club Napoli on a three-year contract.

Reports had linked Arezzo-born Giaccherini with Chelsea - now under the supervision of Conte, his manager at Juve - but instead ambitious Napoli have moved to bolster their own attacking options with last term's 36-goal striker Gonzalo Higuain looking increasingly likely to leave the Stadio San Paolo.

Upon his arrival in Naples, Giaccherini told sscnapoli.it: "I've joined a prestigious club and I'm very happy to pull on this shirt.

"I can't wait for my adventure with Napoli to begin. Playing at San Paolo will be fantastic."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Players Who Very Lucky To Join Real Madrid

MLS Soccer Predictions For Week 9

Expert Soccer Prediction Liverpool vs Stoke City December 28, 2016