Man Utd signing Victor Lindelof: I can handle price-tag pressure

Image Source Giphy.com

Victor Lindelof insists his price-tag won't affect his form at Manchester United.

United had announced last weekend they had agreed on a figure with Benfica ahead of the 22-year-old's medical.
And that fee was £30.7million, which the Portuguese club say could rise to close to £40m with add-ons depending on Lindelof's success at Old Trafford.
When asked about the fee, Lindelof told Aftonbladet: “I don't think about that.
"I don't think it's good to do so. I'm here to play football and perform as well as possible for Manchester United.
"I don't keep track of that, it's not something I spend time on. It's not important to me. It just means you've done something good and that the club really wanted me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Update 11th Feb 2019

Free Soccer Predictions -Last Updated 3rd Mar 2019